Sunday 12 October 2008

Typical that is- 12th October 2008

Yeah, Bloody typical!
The only time i don't go to Weston and it turns out to be a fantastically glorious sunny hot day.
I've rode it the last 2 years and watched it for 5 years on the trot before that and never had weather like it was today. To make it worse my sister went to watch and promptly phoned me with all the noise of screaming competition engines in the background (you know what it's like when you phone someone from the track) to tell me what a lovely day it was and what a cracking race i was missing!
Like i said before, theres no way i'm going to take a 2 week old bike along the sand, so i decided to stay away from the whole thing. Wish i'd have bloody well gone now and watched it!
I still have the TM at the moment but i didn't want to take that either just in case i wrecked it as i might be selling it soon. Offers please?

So, i stayed at home, had the 'gasser' up on the jack out in the sunshine,had a good look round it, and changed a few things more to my liking.