Thursday 11 September 2008

It's all gone quiet- 11th September 2008

Ok, it's been bloody ages since i last wrote on this blog! I haven't done any kind of racing or practising because of 2 things really.

1) I've been rather busy gigging due to the holiday season here in sunny Cornwall (well we did have some sun one day last month!).
2) I'm still waiting for them SPANIARDS to get their arse in gear and flamin well get my new bike shipped over to these shores!

Can't wait to get going again as it's been a while. I've been busy getting some new riding kit together as gone are the old blue TM colours!
Bought a new race shirt, well ok not exactly, it's another football shirt! In fact got 2 of them courtesy of fleabay. The main one is a red long sleeved england shirt (gas gas colours) for £8!
And another white Leeds shirt for a back up, £5! My old race shirt (the leeds one) has died on me and is in a bit of a state so i had to replace it to be honest. 2 shirts for £13, beats paying £30 or so for a moto x top! (better ventillation on a footie shirt anyway).
Got myself a new lid as well. It's a Bell moto 8k. I got to say that this is class piece of kit, even get a helmet holdall with it as well as a helmet bag. SHOP AROUND thats what is say, and i certainly bloody well did!
dirtbikebits.com wanted £239 for that helmet and 1stmx.co.uk only want £169. £70 difference between the two. So me being me i phone up dirtbikebitz and they matched the price from the other place! Just goes to show, don't ask, don't get!

I do hope to get to the next south west championship round this sunday as i've managed to blag a lift with the 2 lads from Thor m/cycles. Suppose i'll have to buy um one of them dodgy burgers to help pay for the petrol!