Monday 29 September 2008

It's arrived- 28th September 2008



Yes indeed and here she is!
The ‘eagle eyed’ amongst you will spot that the plastics are actually from a ‘08’ Gas Gas. Why? I’ll tell you why, because I just thought the ‘09’ plastics had too much black in them! (although I won’t be going as far enough to change the swinging arm and forks back to silver!) So I asked for last years red plastics to be put on to spruce to colour up a bit. I’ve managed to get my regs in for next week so I should get back to riding at long last although I got to take it out a few times this week somewhere to run her in.


The last couple of Sundays I’ve been out at Dunmere with some Camel vale members chopping back half the woods getting the course ready for next weeks race. Makes a change to have good weather to do it in