Sunday 10 January 2010

Frozen out!- 10th January 2010


Was going to go out today and help get the track ready for the 1st race of the South West champs that'll be raced in a couple of weeks time, but with it being frozen today got cancelled. Hopefully should be better weather next week so we can get the course sorted out a bit.

I won't be competing because of my arm but might get on the bike and help out in the way of doing a bit of marshaling.
Talking about my arm, i can now sometimes (yes only sometimes) lift my kettle up to make a cup of tea without it killing me! Things could be looking up!

As for plans this year i haven't really made any yet because of the injury, but i did pencil in all of the BEC rounds, the SCEC championship, the SW champs and the SEEC championships. Not much then!
Have to see what happens in the near future, watch this space..............................................