Thursday 25 August 2011

Last few weeks?

Well what have i been up to the last few weeks?
I've not been on the bike much, but i have done some serious training in order to try and get fit for the Dawn to Dusk this weekend 27/28 August. I've ran 2 half marathons in the last 3 weeks in order to get some stamina in my legs, as your legs always seem to be the first thing that gets cramp (for me anyway).
I've entered the 12 hour ironman in the vets class, so i'll be giving it a good go as i'm still a bit 'pee'd' off after having to pull out of the event with injury in 2009 when i was going really well. This year hasn't been too clever so far, so i'm hoping my luck will turn for the better and this race would be a nice change of fortune for me wouldn't it? Fingers crossed, 12 hours is a long time........................