Sunday 13 May 2007

Just when you don't want it to happen- May 13th 2007


You go and get ill!
I was down to race at Dowshill Huntsman today, but only just reluctantly got out of bed feeling somewhat ‘drained’.
All started Friday night when I got home late, went to bed and woke up at 6am in a pool of sweat. (not good)
All day Saturday I felt a bit ‘tricky’, went to bed and had a restless night.
When the alarm went off and I got up, i felt crap and I knew straight away that I just didn’t have the energy to race today, I was hoping I’d feel ok, but after 4 cups of tea and some toast and ibuprofen, things hadn’t changed, so to my frustration and disappointment, I decided that it would be a wise thing not to travel and race.
It’s a shame because with the rain we’ve had, I would have loved riding in the mud.
Not happy!!