Monday 10 December 2007

Typical!!!-9th December 2007

Typical isn’t? I had the choice of 3 races today run by different clubs. ORE, SCEC and CAMEL VALE. I ended up not doing any!
ORE had said that their last round of the series would be on 9th December, so I waited for confirmation of where the venue was and the entry forms to come out as I wanted to complete the last round and go out ending the series on a high as champ of the sports 2 stroke class! But on the Monday with 6 days to go they announced that they couldn’t run the race and it would in the new year..
The CAMEL VALE race was now closed as the regs had to be in by saturday, no late entrys on that one, so that one was out of the window as well. 2 down, 1 to go ………………………………...............................so I quickly got on to the SCEC website to enter that one, B*llocks, race full!!!!!! I was left with nothing, ‘all dressed up with nowhere to go’ as it were. You could say I was a bit ‘peed’ off!
So what now? Well, everything dies down a bit now as xmas is approaching so not really much happening unless I can find somewhere to have a quick ride around.
Looks like there’s a couple of events at the end of the year, so hopefully I’ll be doing those.