Monday 9 November 2009

Had better weeks- 8th November 2009

Going on a motorbike was the last thing on my mind this weekend. My little girls been sick all week, my girlfriend has been unwell for a few weeks and that all came to head this week as well, and without getting into anything thats too personal, she didn't recieve the best of news from the hospital.

Well they say things come in 3's and on top of it all i've managed to get Laryngitus. The docs gonna love me tomorrow when i see him, trying to explain about my elbow when i can't even speak!

This Saturday see's the annual Camel Vale mcc presentation/awards night. Should be a few going to that, so i'm looking forward to having a chat with a few other riders that i've raced against this year that i don't normally get the chance to speak to.