Thursday 26 November 2009

Out for a while?................................

Well it looks like I'm going to have to take a bit of a rest from it all. I have kept on riding hoping that the injury would go away as i had Tennis elbow on the other arm earlier in the year and that faded away, but obviously it's not going to happen this time, so I've got no choice.

I've got some acupuncture treatment on it going on at the moment but that isn't a miracle cure and it takes quite a few sessions in order to see if there's any improvement. If that doesn't do any good then it's going to have to be the Cortisone injection.

Hopefully i will be out and about watching a few races so i'll write a little bit about that and try and keep the blog updated. At the end of December i'll also be doing my end of year thoughts about everything thats gone on this year, including (for the 1st time) how much i've actually spent this year!!!!!

Hope to see a few of you at some races in the next few weeks.