Tuesday 24 April 2007

Explanation

The reason I’ve decided to do this blog is for anyone that is thinking of starting up racing enduro’s can see what us beginners can expect to go through when starting out, the highs, the lows, the mistakes, the costs, the injuries, the travelling, in fact, everything associated with the sport! You never know, even some of you season campaigners might like read it as well!
Now, I’m no journalist and certainly I haven’t got a degree in English so please excuse my grammar!
Some of you might find it a good read and some of you not and you may like to follow my progress (if there is any) as time goes on. I’m purely doing this for a bit of fun and a little hobby.
I will state here and now that what you are about to read are my own personal opinions and thoughts and in no way may that be the view of others, so please don’t go slagging me off just because you think differently, after all, you can always start up your own blog. Enough said so lets crack on!